Translate

Blog Archive

Featured Post

Theresa May’s brand of inequality | Blog | Class: Centre for Labour and Social Studies

Theresa May’s brand of inequality | Blog | Class: Centre for Labour and Social Studies

html/javascript

Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Pat Buckley - European Life Network: Irish Constitution under Threat

Pat Buckley - European Life Network: Irish Constitution under Threat: "When will President Mc Aleese speak up to defend Ireland's Constitution? Her oath of office is quite clear, Article 12.8:'In the presence of Almighty God I do solemnly and sincerely promise that I will maintain the Constitution of Ireland and uphold its laws, that I will fulfil my duties faithfully and conscientiously in accordance with the Constitution and the law, and that I will dedicate my abilities to the service and welfare of the people of Ireland. May God direct and sustain me.'"?

No comments: