Translate

Blog Archive

Featured Post

Theresa May’s brand of inequality | Blog | Class: Centre for Labour and Social Studies

Theresa May’s brand of inequality | Blog | Class: Centre for Labour and Social Studies

html/javascript

Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Senior Social Worker Speaks out !C.H.R.I.S Children Have Rights In Society | C.H.R.I.S Children Have Rights In Society

Senior Social Worker Speaks out !C.H.R.I.S Children Have Rights In Society C.H.R.I.S Children Have Rights In Society: "I honestly believe that child abuse is too close to home for many, I was often lobbied by County Councillors and TDs not to send certain files forward to the Gardai, Politicians had a great deal of influence when they were on the Health Board Committees and indeed they still have power and influence."?

No comments: